I have a serious obsession with the fall season. I love everything from the weather, the fashion, the activities and who can forget Halloween.
So…why not take advantage and do some fun activities that only feel right this time of year.
- Pumpkin picking (Obvious one but yes, this is the first one of the list)
- Apple picking
- Enjoy everything pumpkin spice (seriously)
- Go to a fair
- Take a hot-air balloon ride
- Watch football
- Rent a cabin in the mountains
- Drink apple cider
- Go on hayride
- DYI Halloween crafts
- Watch scary movies (literally my favorite)
- Go to a haunted house
- Dress in layers
- Wear dark makeup (Dark lips, eyes, deeper contour)
- Carve/Paint pumpkins
- Go to Oktoberfest
- Trick or treat
- Wear over the knee boots
- Go to a bonfire on a chilly night
- Make candy apples
Which activities do you guys enjoy in the fall?